Assistant Restaurant Manager Hualalai Club at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, Big Island
Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. As a member of the Food and Beverage team, the Manager works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality service. The Hualalai Club at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai provides Members and guests with a haven of serenity and luxury. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees, and supervisors to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
- Long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for Members, guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- The ability to work closely with the Assistant Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Food & Beverage, Executive Chef and Sous Chefs to design an effective menu and wine list while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price and attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- One to two years previous experience in a Manager or Assistant Manager position in Food & Beverage.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!